2020 CR750 Series™ 7.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
These engines are designed for everyday use for residential applications.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- CR Series Warranty: 2-Year Consumer Warranty, 90-Day Commercial Warranty
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 7.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 14.8
- Weight (lbs): 33
- Stroke (in): 1.77
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 12
- Height (in): 13.3
- Bore (in): 2.68
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Flat Panel or Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 163 cc Cylinders Single Torque 7.50 ft.-lb., gross Weight 33 lb.