2020 CR950 Series™ 9.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
These engines are designed for everyday use for residential applications.
- Dura-Bore™ Cast Iron Sleeve: Withstands wear and abuse.
- Forged Crankshaft: For longer engine life.
- CR Series Warranty: 2-Year Consumer Warranty, 90-Day Commercial Warranty
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 9.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 14.6
- Weight (lbs): 33
- Stroke (in): 2.13
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.8
- Oil Capacity (oz): 20
- Starter: Manual Choke
- Muffler: Lo-Tone™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Engine Configuration: Horizontal Shaft
- Length (in): 11.4
- Height (in): 13.2
- Bore (in): 2.76
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Flat Panel or Dual Element Cartridge
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Standard
- Gross Horsepower: 9.5
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 208 cc Cylinders Single Horsepower 9.5 Torque 9.50 ft.-lb., gross