2020 EXi Engine Series™ 6.25 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
Redesigned from the ground up, EXi Series Engines are more powerful and durable while lightest in class and easy to maneuver.
- ReadyStart® Engine Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Easy Maneuverability: The lightest engine in its class makes it easy to maneuver.
- Angled Fuel Neck 2X the Size: Make filling up less of a mess.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.25
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.2
- Weight (lbs): 17.5
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.2
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: Super-Lo Tone™
- Engine Displacement (cc): 150
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 9.6
- Bore (in): 2.58
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
* Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed* See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 150 cc Cylinders Single Torque 6.25 ft.-lb., gross Weight 17.5 lb.