2020 InStart® Series Engine 6.25 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
InStart® lithium-ion electric starting engine combines the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- InStart ® Lithium-Ion Battery Technology: The world's first lawn mower engine to combine the power of gas and the starting reliability of lithium-ion battery technology.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Rapid Charging: It charges fully in one hour delivering up to 75 starts or ten minutes of rapid recharging provides up to 20 starts.
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Management System: Reduces harmful yard debris.
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.25
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.2
- Weight (lbs): 17.5
- Stroke (in): 1.755
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.2
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: InStart® Lithium-Ion Electric Start
- Muffler: Super-Lo Tone
- Engine Displacement (cc): 150
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 9.6
- Bore (in): 2.58
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
* See https://www.briggsand stratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details. ** Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 150 cc Cylinders Single Torque 6.25 ft.-lb., gross Weight 17.5 lb.