2020 K 770 (967 80 85-01) - Husqvarna
The Husqvarna K 770 is a powerful all-round power cutter with features that make it one of the best power cutters on the market. Equipped with semi-automatic SmartTension™ system allows for optimal power transmission, minimum wear and maximum belt life. The light weight, outstanding power-to-weight ratio, the reliable start and exceptionally low vibrations mean less strain and maximized productivity. Suitable for road work and easy to cut in a straight or curved track or close to sidewalk when used with KV7 trolley.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning
- Light and powerful: A light, compact and powerful machine with superior power-to-weight ratio.
- Heavy-duty cutting arm: The new-designed cast magnesium crankcase has a three-bolt joint to attach the cutting head, enabling higher torsional rigidity than the previous two-bolt solution.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Cylinder displacement: 4.48 cu.inch
- Cutting depth, max: 4 in
- Blade diameter, max: 12 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 16000 fpm
- Product size width: 8.86 in
- Product size height: 15.39 in
- Weight: 22 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 101 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 2.1 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 2.3 m/s²
POWER CUTTER K 770 12" | 20mm / 1" - 967 80 85-01
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Power Cutters Engine Size 4.48 cu.in.