2020 K 970 (967 34 81-01) - Husqvarna
Sturdy, reliable, light and powerful - the K 970 power cutter is ready to perform when you are. The ultimate choice when you need an all-round cutter performing in the toughest conditions, withstanding climate and fuel variations. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Sturdy and reliable: Less sensitive to outer conditions and fuel variations, thanks to the cylinder design and muffler with integrated heat deflector.
- Easy to start: The unique design of the carburettor, cylinder and digital ignition system, together with air purge and decompression valve ensure an easy start.
- Long service intervals: A strong Poly-V belt combined with our maintenance-free starter DuraStarter™ and efficient filter-system Active Air Filtration™ ensures long service intervals.
- Cylinder displacement: 5.71 cu.inch
- Cutting depth, max: 6 in
- Blade diameter, max: 16 in
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Product size width: 8.43 in
- Product size height: 18.94 in
- Weight: 25.6 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.5 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 4 m/s²
POWER CUTTER K 970 16" | 20mm/1" - 967 34 81-01
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Power Cutters Engine Size 5.71 cu.in.