2020 K1270 (967 05 42-01) - Husqvarna
Some jobs require exceptional power. The K 1270 is a real powerhouse with an impressive 5,8 kW output, turning your heaviest cutting jobs into a fast and effective operation. Suitable for road works when used with the corresponding KV970/1270 trolley. The trolley also means you can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
- Superior power with low emissions: Patented X-torqTM engine that uses air to flush out the cylinder provides exceptional power but keeps fuel consumptions and emissions low.
- Magnesium blade guard: K 1270:
- Reduced wear: Reduced wear thanks to the drive belt with fully sealed transmission, which keeps out the cutting dust.
- Cuts close to walls or ground: The cutting arm is reversible which lets you cut closer to walls or the ground. The drive belt has a fully sealed transmission. This keeps out cutting dust, reducing wear on the belt.
- Cylinder displacement: 7.25 cu.inch
- Cutting depth, max: 5.7 in
- Blade diameter, max: 16 in
- Arbor diameter: 0.8/1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Product size width: 9.57 in
- Product size height: 18.23 in
- Weight: 30.2 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 104 dB(A)
- Vibrations left/front handle: 6.9 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 6.3 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Power Cutters Engine Size 7.25 cu.in.