2020 K970 Rescue (967 63 56-01) - Husqvarna
Our most powerful rescue power cutter is specially developed for rescue and clearing work. The magnesium blade guard is designed to be visible in smoke and water spray, and the digital ignition system provides a reliable and quick start in any emergency situation. Used and trusted by fire services around the world.
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning: The semi-automatic SmartTension minimises the risk of under- and over tensioning.
- Magnesium blade guard: With decreased weight and reflective decals for high visibility in smoke and water spray, which enhances control of the cutter.
- Adjustable carry strap: Enhanced carrying strap and larger carabines for heavy duty jobs. Allows you to run, walk and climb smoothly with the machine in urgent situations.
- Specially designed starter handle: Specially designed starter handle, with room for heavy gloves.
- Cylinder displacement: 5.71 cu.inch
- Cutting depth, max: 5 in
- Blade diameter, max: 14 in
- Arbor diameter: 1 in
- Blade thickness, max: 0.2 in
- Peripheral speed, max: 18000 fpm
- Weight: 24.3 lbs
- Vibrations left/front handle: 3.8 m/s²
- Vibrations right/rear handle: 4.2 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Power Cutters Engine Size 5.71 cu.in.