2020 LT17538 (960 43 02-98) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna's yard tractors offer premium performance with quality results. Their compact size makes them easy to maneuver and require less space for storage. Features such as fender-mounted cutting height adjustment, adjustable seat and an ergonomic steering wheel make these tractors simple and comfortable to operate. All tractors feature hydrostatic transmissions for smooth, variable forward and reverse speed. Air Induction mowing technology improves airflow within the deck, ensuring a clean, consistent cut every time. For added versatility, all models can be equipped with a range of towable accessories and mulch kit for effective lawn fertilization.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Adjustable sliding seat: Unique seat platform automatically changes height as seat is moved forward or rearward to optimize operator position.
- Air Induction: Innovative Air Induction mowing system that draws clean air from the top and bottom of the deck, enhancing air flow which results in greater grass lift and superior cut.
- Cast iron front axle: Heavy cast front axle provides superior balance and stability, even with a collector. Pivoting action helps smooth out rough terrain.
- Cutting width: 97 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Intek
- Power output: 17.5 hp
- Cylinders: 1
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 1.5 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Hour meter type: None
- Seat back height: Medium 13"
- Steering wheel type: Ergonomic - soft grip
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
Availability Brochure Style Residential Lawn Mowers Deck Size 97 cm Engine Manufacturer Briggs & Stratton Horse Power 17.5 hp Engine Type Intek