2020 PowerBuilt™ Series 13.50 Gross HP - Briggs & Stratton
Efficient and capable engine design that stands the test of time.
- Anti-Vibration System - AVS®: Provides a smoother ride and more comfort.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Advanced Debris Management System: Keeps the engine clean by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris for a longer engine life.
- Model Number: 31R5
- Engine Displacement (cc): 500
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 18.9
- Height (in): 12.9
- Bore (in): 3.56
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- HP (gross) **: 13.50
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 15.5
- Weight (lbs): 77
- Stroke (in): 3.06
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Starter: Electric start, recoil optional
- Muffler: Optional
*All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.**All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 500 cc Cylinders Single Horsepower 13.50 gross hp Bore X Stroke 3.56 in. x 3.06 in.