2020 Quiet Power Technology® Series 8.75 ft-lbs Gross Torque - Briggs & Stratton
This engine is up to 60% quieter† so you can hear what is going on around you and take care of yard work earlier in the day or later in the evening.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Enhanced Muffler Design: Available only on QPT® Featuring Just Check & Add™.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Quiet Power Technology® Audio Comparison: Up to 60% quieter* than competitor models.*noise reduction will vary based on engine and application model
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Model Number: 121S
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 15.6
- Height (in): 9.4
- Bore (in): 2.7
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 8.75
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.8
- Weight (lbs): 24.3
- Stroke (in): 2.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.3
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: Super-Lo Tone™
† As tested against Toro model #20371 and Honda model #HHR216VKA * See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.** Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
Availability Brochure Style Residential Engines Displacement 190 cc Cylinders Single Torque 8.75 ft.-lb., gross Bore X Stroke 2.7 in. x 2.0 in.