2020 TF224 (960 83 00-11) - Husqvarna
The weight and size of the Husqvarna TF224 tiller make it extremely easy to maneuver around the garden. The tiller has foldable transport wheels and carrying handles for easy handling before and after use. Powered by a reliable, easy-start Husqvarna engine, the TF224 is perfect for homeowners who want to prepare garden patches and flower beds with ease.
- Transport Wheels: Large removable wheels for easy transportation between projects
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Drag bar: Easy-adjust drag bar, for balance in different working conditions.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 118 rpm
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 24 in
- Cultivator type: Front-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 6
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Detachable transmission: No
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Handlebar-mounted gear selection: No
- Drag bar: No
- Transport wheel/s: 2
Availability Brochure Style Residential Tillers Tilling Width 24 in. Displacement 12.69 cu.in. Transmission Chain/Gear