2020 TS 146XD (960 43 03-16) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna's 100 Series riding lawn mowers are designed from the turf up to deliver cutting-edge levels of performance, durability and operator comfort. From the top-of-the-line seat and ergonomic steering wheel to the reinforced cutting deck - which comes backed by a 10-year limited shell warranty - each model in the 100 Series is built to look great and operate even better. Plus, as an X-line model, this mower comes with a more powerful engine, soft-touch steering wheel, larger rear tires and LED headlights.
- Automatic locking differential: The standard automatic locking differential senses wheel slip and locks the rear wheels for increased traction.
- Pedal-operated Automatic transmission: Speed and direction are managed by pedals, which lets you keep both hands on the steering wheel, for optimum driving control.
- Manual blade engagement: Blade engagement lever is located on the dash for ease of operation.
- Reinforced Cutting Deck: The stamped cutting deck is reinforced with heavy flat-stock steel for added strength and durability on the leading edge and trim side. (48" shown)
- Cutting width: 117 cm
- Nose roller: No
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Drive method: Pedal-operated
- Speed reverse max: 2.2 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: Endurance Series V-Twin
- Power output: 22 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 3 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Available as accessory
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic with Automatic Differential Lock
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
Availability Brochure Style Residential Lawn Mowers Deck Size 122 cm Engine Manufacturer Kawasaki Horse Power 24.0 hp Engine Type FR Series