2020 TS 248XD (960 43 03-09) - Husqvarna
Feel the difference of a premium Husqvarna mower. Husqvarna's 200 Series riding lawn mowers are designed to maximize your comfort as an operator, while delivering robust levels of mowing performance. From the top-of-the-line seat and dual pedals to the rugged ClearCut™ cutting deck - which comes backed by a limited lifetime shell warranty - each model in the 200 Series is guaranteed to upgrade your weekend mowing experience. Plus, as an X-line model, this mower comes with a soft-touch steering wheel, brush guard, premium gauges and LED headlights.
- Dual pedal drive: Dual pedal drive for better drive control and easy, inituitive operation
- Electric blade engagement: Convenient blade engagement. Simply pull a switch on the control panel.
- ClearCut™ fabricated cutting deck: The new fabricated design features welded 10 gauge steel construction with additional welded reinforcement strips for maximum durability
- Deluxe comfort seat: Deluxe comfort seat with stitched and premium vinyl and stitched design. Extra thick cushioned for improved comfort and superb ride quality.
- Cutting width: 122 cm
- Nose roller: Yes
- Anti-scalp wheels: 4
- Drive method: Dual pedal-operation
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Kawasaki
- Engine name: FR Series
- Power output: 23.0 hp
- Cylinders: 2
- Power/fuel type: Gasoline
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 4 gal (US)
- Oil filter: Yes
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Front-End Protection: Brush Guard Style Bumper
- Hour meter type: Digital with pre-programmed service intervals
- Seat back height: High 15"
- Steering wheel type: Deluxe Overmolded
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic with Automatic Differential Lock
- Transmission manufacturer: Tuff Torq
Availability Brochure Style Residential Lawn Mowers Deck Size 122 cm Engine Manufacturer Kawasaki Horse Power 23.0 hp Engine Type FR Series