2022 524LK (967 32 70-01) - Husqvarna
Effective grass trimmer with 4-stroke engine, detachable straight shaft, bevel gear and loop handle. Easy to start with air purge and Smart Start®. Husqvarna 524LK is a combination machine, developed for many different types of job. Several attachments are available as accessories.
- Air Purge: Removes air from carburetor and fuel system for easy starting.
- Smart Start®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort.
- No fuel mixing: No need for mixing gas with oil when refueling. 4-stroke engine runs on pure gasoline.
- Detachable shaft: Tooless coupler separates shaft for easy transport and storage.
- Cutting width: 18.1 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.9 lbs
- Tube length: 58.39 in
- Tube diameter: 0.94 in
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 221.67 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 217.50 g/kWh
- Exhaust emissions (CO average): 399.07 g/kWh
- Cylinder displacement: 25 cm³
- Power output: 0.9 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7000 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 16.91 fl oz
- Fuel consumption: 510 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption: 0.79 lbs/h
- Idling speed: 3100 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR5H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Clutch engagement speed (±120): 4000 rpm
- Maximum rpm output shaft: 8220 rpm
- Lubricant type: Husqvarna 4 stroke
Sound and Noise
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 107 dB(A)
- Gear ratio: 1.46
- Drive gear angle: 30 °
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 8.5 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 6.5 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Brush Cutters Displacement 1.5 in³ Horsepower 0.9 hp Weight 11.9 lb.