2022 550 XP G Mark II (967 69 08-20) - Husqvarna
The second generation of Husqvarna’s 550 XP® chainsaw is ready for demanding use in your felling, limbing and bucking operations. The saw delivers maximum power in the 50cc class. Designed for professional forestry and tree care crews, this durable saw has improved power and a slimmed-down design. Plus, heated handles increase comfort in cold and damp conditions.
- Retained bar nuts: The retaining function prevents loosing the bar nuts.
- LowVib®: System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Adjustable oil pump: Allows you to control oil flow depending on application and weather conditions.
- Cylinder displacement: 50.1 cm³
- Cylinder displacement: 3.06 cu.inch
- Power output: 4 hp
- Maximum power speed: 10200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 1.12 US pint
- Fuel consumption: 432 g/kWh
- Idling speed: 2800 rpm
- Spark plug: NGK CMR6H
- Electrode gap: 0.02 in
- Torque, max.: 3.15 Nm
- Recommended bar length, max: 20 in
- Recommended bar length, min: 13 in
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 12.1 lbs
- Oil tank volume: 0.68 US pint
- Oil pump type: Adjustable flow, no flow at idle
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment): 11.7 lbs
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 117 dB(A)
- Sound power level, measured: 115 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 107 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front handle: 4.4 m/s²
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) rear handle: 4.1 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Chainsaws Bar Length Options 13 in. - 20 in. Displacement 3.06 in³ Horse Power 4 hp Weight 11.7 lb.