2022 560BFS (966 63 12-01) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna 560BFS is a powerful commercial back pack blower designed for demanding tasks. Large air flow and high air speed are provided by an efficient fan design together with the powerful X-Torq® engine. Commercial grade air filter gives long operating time and trouble free use. The harness has wide shoulder straps. Frame mounted throttle.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Frame mounted throttle control: Well-protected throttle control located on left-hand side of the frame.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 65.6 cm³
- Power output: 3.81 hp
- Maximum power speed: 8100 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 74.4 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 422 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 890 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 631 cfm
- Air speed: 232 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 232.42 mph
- Blowing Force: 30 N
- Weight: 23.37 lbs
- Tube length: 1185 mm
- Tube diameter: 66 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 111 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 97 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 2.56 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 232 mph Displacement 3.81 in³