2022 580BFS (970 49 92-01) - Husqvarna
Increase your crews productivity with the powerful frame-mount Husqvarna 580BFS backpack blower. Designed with a larger fuel tank, a reliable 2-stroke engine and efficient fan design, tackle large jobs with fewer interruptions throughout the day. In addition, the hip/belt strap offers better weight distribution, making it more comfortable to blow lawn clippings, leaves and other heavy debris over long periods of time. Equip your team with the 580BFS backpack blower and experience higher blowing performance for a job well done.
- X-Torq® engine: The X-Torq® engine design reduces harmful exhaust emissions by up to 60% and increases fuel efficiency by up to 20%.
- Frame mounted throttle control: Well-protected throttle control located on left-hand side of the frame.
- Commercial grade air filter: The 2-stage intake air filtration ensures long operation periods in dusty conditions.
- High blowing capacity: The powerful and easy to start X-Torq® engine in combination with efficient fan design delivers high air speed and air flow.
- Cylinder displacement: 75.6 cm³
- Power output: 4.3 hp
- Maximum power speed: 7200 rpm
- Fuel tank volume: 87.9 fl oz
- Idling speed: 2000 rpm
- Electrode gap: 0.03 in
- Spark plug: NGK CMR7H
- Fuel consumption: 440 g/kWh
- Air flow in housing: 1024 cfm
- Air flow in pipe: 908 cfm
- Air speed (flat nozzle): 209 mph
- Air speed (round nozzle): 206 mph
- Blowing Force: 40 N
- Weight: 25.79 lbs
- Tube length: 1197 mm
Sound and Noise
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 112 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level at operators ear: 100 dB(A)
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) handle: 3.3 m/s²
Availability Brochure Style Commercial Blowers Air Velocity 220 mph Displacement 4.6 in³