2022 L7XL PRO - 4WD - LandMaster
BIGGER TORQUE AND BIGGER SPACE CALLS FOR BIGGER JOBS
The L7xl PRO comes built with our most powerful and dependable 694cc EFI commercial-grade engine. This engine is specifically tuned to give you more torque than the rest of the Landmaster lineup. This mean bigger jobs, heavier towing, and more power. Standard, the L7xl Pro comes with our heavy duty LROSS (suspension system), power steering, heavy duty bumper, and an automatic bed lift powering a 50" x 70.5" extra large steel bed. The XL bed also transforms into a flat bed by easily removing the bolts. This makes for a great way to quickly take on and off heavy loads.
The L7xl Pro provides an outstanding ride experience that is attributed to our unique L-ROSS (Landmaster Ride Optimization Suspension System). The L-ROSS works seamlessly together to provide the ultimate SUV-like ride and drive experience. The L7xl Pro, fully loaded can travel over large bumps, rocks, uneven terrain and small barriers without compromising your overall ride experience.
The L7xl Pro is the ideal UTV for big jobs on the farm, construction sites, industrial plants, lumber yards, or even the hunter wanting to bring back some big game. Geared for more torque and larger loads, this is the ultimate heavy duty UTV.
- POWER: 21hp | 694cc LandMAXX EFI Commercial Power Engine by Kohler Command Pro® ECH650 rated at 21hp 4-stroke OHV V-twin with oil pressure warning light. Remote Air Cleaner
- SPEED: Up to 24 mph**
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Up to 28 mpg**
- RANGE: Up to 100 miles**
- STARTING: 12V keyed ignition with recoil backup
- BATTERY: 12V / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG: NGK C7HSA
- FUEL CAPACITY: 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR: 25 amp
- TRANSMISSION: CVT automatic - Geared for high torque output
- TRANSAXLE: Gear drive Schafer/DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL: Cable Actuated Rear-Locking
- DRIVE: Switch engaged on demand, 4 wheel drive
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Heavy Duty - Double A-arms, adjustable coil over shock with up to 8" travel
- REAR SUSPENSION:
Heavy Duty - Independent trailing arm, with radius rod, adjustable camber & tow control, dual-rate coil over shock with up to 8" of travel
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 4 wheel disk, hydraulic brake
- TIRES: 25 x 10 - 12 (front) 25 x 10 - 12 (rear)
- DIMENSIONS: 127” L x 59” W x 76” H
- WHEEL BASE: 105"
- TURNING RADIUS: 14' inside radius
- CURB WEIGHT: 1,625 lbs.
- BED MATERIAL: Steel
- BED DIMENSIONS: 14.25"h x 50.25" w x 70" L (inside bed dimensions)
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 11"
- BED CAPACITY: 1000 Lbs. - 21 cubic feet
- TOWING CAPACITY: 1,750 lbs.
- TOTAL PAYLOAD: 1,400Lbs
- WARRANTY: 3 year engine / All other 1 year bumper to bumper
3pt lap/shoulder DOT certified belts for driver and passenger with driver indicator light, twin 12V auxiliary outlets for accessories, 12V/18W LED headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” front and rear receiver hitch, poly dump bed standard, bench seating, welded steel frame, Complete weather-sealed wiring connections. Wide slection of additional accessories available along with three bed options. In-dash, hour/volt meter standard