2022 ST 330 (970 52 91-02) - Husqvarna
Husqvarna ST 330 has been developed for landowners who need an ergonomic, high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 15-60 cm. The two-stage system, friction drive, power steering, high capacity belt system and extra large tyres ensure easy operation. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing with tie strap auger support, cast iron auger gear box, and cast iron impeller. Features loop handle, heated handle grips, LED headlight, electric starter and industry exclusive hight adjustable handle for comfortable work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- High capacity belt system: High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- Height adjustable handle: 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation.
- Power steering: Convenient trigger control power steering allows superior maneuverability in adverse conditions.
- Working width: 30 in
- Gross Torque: 17.0 lb-ft
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.95 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 11 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Net power at preset rpm Energy: 8.25 kW
- Cylinder displacement: 22.52 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Base machine, length: 58.75 in
- Base machine, width: 31 in
- Base machine, height: 45.5 in
- Weight: 277 lbs
Availability Brochure Style Residential Snowthrowers Drive Type Friction Disc Engine Manufacturer Husqvarna Horse Power 10.2 hp Weight 277 lb.