2023 EV - 4WD - LandMaster
BE BOLD. BE DIFFERENT. BRING HOME THE FUTURE TODAY.
Introducing the Landmaster 4WD EV Electric UTV! If you’re looking for the ultimate hunting vehicle, you found it - Hardworking, ultra-quiet, and smooth-riding, perfect for hunting, back wood trail riding, hauling, towing, or just for fun. Come prepared this hunting season to sneak up on your game unnoticed. Get in and out of the woods easily with locking rear differential and 4WD engagement with the flick of a switch. With up to 50 miles of range, the Landmaster EV 4x4 is a quiet, stealth-crawling vehicle that can get you in and out of the woods without concern of running out of power. Tackle all your big jobs with capacities of hauling up to 500lbs and towing up to 1,200lbs. And at the end of the day, plug your vehicle in and you’ll be fully charged the next morning to do it all over again.
Thanks to our unique L-ROSS (Landmaster Ride Optimization Suspensions System) you’ll barely notice the rumble strips, railroad ties, or large rocks you just plowed over. Your life will get a whole lot easier knowing you can tackle heavy jobs, loaded trails, tight corners, and muddy trails. Plus, you'll have added comfort even in the most uncertain environments due to our unique coil over shock setup and supersport trailing arm.
ROPS Certified - Learn More
Images may be shown with optional features and accessories.
The Landmaster EV is capable of climbing continuous inclines up to 25 degrees. Depending on the passenger(s) and cargo weight, expect top speed between 5-10 MPH while climbing hills.
- POWER: AC motor, powered by a 48V DC Lithium-Ion Battery at 12K Watts with 600 amp Navitas controller (6.7 HP for long term driving, 16 HP for short term peak with 160 Amp Hour Battery)
- SPEED: Dual speed control for max range or max speed of 30mph.
- RANGE: Up to 45 miles (in MAX DISTANCE mode) with 105 AH battery @ 65 degrees) Up to 60 miles (in MAX DISTANCE mode with 160 AH battery @ 65 Degrees)
- STARTING: Keyed on/off
- ALTERNATOR: Converter / 30 amps
- TRANSMISSION: Direct drive
- TRANSAXLE: H-12 Schafer / DANA gearbox
- DIFFERENTIAL: Locking rear differential
- DRIVE: 4 wheel drive
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-arms, adjustable coil over shock with up to 8" travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Independent trailing arm, with radius rod, adjustable camber & tow control, dual-rate coil over shock with up to 8" of travel
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 4 wheel disk, hydraulic brake
- TIRES: 25” DOT On Road / O Road Tire (8” front 10” back)
- DIMENSIONS: 110” L x 58” W x 76” H
- WHEEL BASE: 73.5"
- TURNING RADIUS: 13' inside radius
- GVRW: HD-LROSS - 3,025 lbs.
- CURB WEIGHT: 1,350 lbs. with 105 AH battery
- BED MATERIAL: Structural foam “Poly Bed” with stake pockets
- BED DIMENSIONS: 35.25” L x 41.5” W x 11” D
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 11"
- BED CAPACITY: L-ROSS - 500 lbs. / HD-LROSS - 700 lbs. Poly - 9 cu.ft. / Steel - 11 cu.ft.
- TOWING CAPACITY: TBD
- TOTAL PAYLOAD: L-ROSS - 900 lbs. / HD L-ROSS - 1,100 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 2 year engine / All other 1 year limited / 5 year prorated Lithium battery
On-board charger, 3pt lap/ shoulder belts for driver & passenger, 12V/18W LED headlights, 2” rear and front receiver hitch, welded steel frame, Single 12V auxiliary outlet for accessories, polyurethane powder paint. Complete weather-sealed wiring connections. Wide slection of additional accessories available along with three bed options. In-dash, hour meter standard. LED true state of charge meter for the 48 volt system is standard. Low charge audible warning. Battery shut down switch. Electric accelerator pedal for better ergonomics and reliability.
Hill Climbing Capabilities
Your EV is capable of climbing continuous inclines up to 25 degrees. Depending on the passenger(s) and cargo weight, expect top speed between 5-10 MPH.