2023 L3 - 2WD - LandMaster
SIMPLE, AFFORDABLE, GETS THE JOB DONE
Whether it’s upkeep on your garden or going for an evening drive around the lake, the L3 4x2 side-by-side delivers all the functionality you need, in an easy-to-maintain platform that will keep you doing the things you enjoy. This simple-designed, easy-to-use machine is perfect for basic transportation, light property maintenance, lake/neighborhood rides, or other light duty tasks. You'll be able to save a ton of time with L3 whether it's just driving your trash down the driveway, going to get the mail, hauling fire wood, pulling farm implements, hauling the grandkids around, or whatever you put to the test.
The L3 is more affordable and offers more capabilities than a basic golf car. You won't find an American-built, light duty UTV under $7,300 anywhere else in the market place.
- POWER: 9.5HP | 277cc LandMAXX Commercial Power Engine by Kohler 4-Stroke OHV single cylinder with low oil shutdown
- SPEED: Up to 22 mph**
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Up to 32 mpg**
- RANGE: Up to 100 miles**
- STARTING: 12V keyed ignition / recoil backup
- BATTERY: 12V / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG: NGK BKR5E
- FUEL CAPACITY: 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR: 10 amp
- TRANSMISSION: CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE: Gear drive Schafer/DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL: Limited Slip Differential
- DRIVE: 2 wheel drive
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-arms, adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Articulated rear swing arm, featuring quad adjustable shocks with up to 3” travel
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 6.25” dual rear hydraulic drum with hand operated parking brake
- TIRES: 25 x 8 - 12 (front) 25 x 10 - 12 (rear)
- DIMENSIONS: 95” L x 50” W x 77” H
- WHEEL BASE: 73"
- TURNING RADIUS: 7.5’ inside radius
- CURB WEIGHT: 1,100 lbs.
- BED MATERIAL: Structural foam “Poly Bed” with stake pockets
- BED DIMENSIONS: 35.25” L x 41.5” W x 11” D
- BED CAPACITY: 9 cu.ft. / 400 lbs.
- TOWING CAPACITY: 1,100 lbs.
- TOTAL PAYLOAD: 800 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 3 year engine / All other 1 year limited
3pt lap/shoulder belts for driver and passenger, twin 12V auxiliary outlets for accessories, 12V/18W LED headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame. Fuel gauge located on fuel tank. In-dash, hour/volt meter standard