2023 L7 (WITH EPS) - 4WD - LandMaster
Higher Torque, Higher Speed, With EPS
New higher-torque, faster speed, commercial-grade engine. Powered by the Vanguard 627cc, commercial-grade engine. Less vibration, less noise, more power, and more speed! Now travel up to 35+ mph.
Upgraded gas and brake pedal assembly for ease-of-use and to accommodate drivers of various heights. This means more drive-time, and less foot-fatigue when driving your Landmaster.
Take home the industry's hardest working, smoothest riding UTV of it's class. Built to tackle your toughest jobs and doubling as your biggest thrill-ride, the L7 is the most versatile UTV out there. Whether you just want a fun vehicle to drive on trails, or a more aggressive, rugged vehicle to take on big jobs, the L7 is uniquely designed to cater to both lifestyles.
Best-in-class suspension system: L-ROSS (Landmaster Ride Optimization Suspensions System) you’ll barely notice the rumble strips, railroad ties, or large rocks you just plowed over. Your life will get a whole lot easier knowing you can tackle heavy jobs, loaded trails, tight corners, and muddy trails. Plus, you'll have added comfort even in the most uncertain environments due to our unique coil over shock setup and supersport trailing arm.
Plowing snow, hauling timber, dumping stone, transporting others, and towing trailers or other implements is now easier than ever with the L5w. With an all new easy to use, weather-sealed, PLUG N' PLAY electrical system you can add the accessories you need quickly to fit your application and tasks.
- POWER: 23hp | 627cc Commercial-Grade, V-Twin OHV-Technology, EFI Vanguard 4-stroke Gas Engine. Superior balance, low vibration, lower emissions, improved valve life, better fuel economy and higher HP/Weight.
- SPEED: Up to 34 mph**
- FUEL CONSUMPTION: Up to 28 mpg**
- RANGE: Up to 100 miles**
- STARTING: 12V keyed ignition / recoil backup
- BATTERY: 12V / 360 cca utility class
- SPARK PLUG: NGK C7HSA
- FUEL CAPACITY: 5.0 gal
- ALTERNATOR: 25 amp
- TRANSMISSION: CVT automatic
- TRANSAXLE: Gear drive Schafer/DANA oil-filled transaxle
- DIFFERENTIAL: Cable Actuated Rear-Locking
- DRIVE: Switch engaged on demand, 4 wheel drive
- FRONT SUSPENSION: Double A-arms, adjustable coil over shock with up to 8" travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Independent trailing arm, with radius rod, adjustable camber & tow control, dual-rate coil over shock with up to 8" of travel
- BRAKE SYSTEM: 4 wheel disk, hydraulic brake
- TIRES: 25 x 8 - 12 (front) 25 x 10 - 12 (rear)
- DIMENSIONS: 95” L x 53” W x 76” H
- WHEEL BASE: 73"
- TURNING RADIUS: 12' inside radius
- CURB WEIGHT: 1,200 lbs.
- BED MATERIAL: Structural foam “Poly Bed” with stake pockets
- BED DIMENSIONS: 35.25” L x 41.5” W x 11” D
- GROUND CLEARANCE: 11"
- BED CAPACITY: L-ROSS - 500 lbs. / HD-LROSS - 700 lbs. Poly - 9 cu.ft. / Steel - 11 cu.ft.
- TOWING CAPACITY: 1,500 lbs.
- TOTAL PAYLOAD: L-ROSS - 900 lbs. / HD L-ROSS - 1,100 lbs.
- WARRANTY: 3 year engine / All other 1 year limited
3pt lap/shoulder DOT certified belts for driver and passenger with driver indicator light, twin 12V auxiliary outlets for accessories, 12V/18W LED headlights, polyurethane powder paint, 2” front and rear receiver hitch, dump bed, bench seating, welded steel frame. Complete weather-sealed wiring connections. Wide slection of additional accessories available along with three bed options. Fuel gauge located underside of bed. In-dash, hour/volt meter standard