2023 MF 1800 M - 36.2 - 39.4 HP - Massey Ferguson
MF 1800 M Series Premium Compact Tractors
Getting more out of your tractor is the name of the game. You want more comfort, convenience and ease of operation. More time-saving features. More versatility. You want a premium ownership experience, and that's what the Massey Ferguson® 1800 M Series gives you.
Massey Ferguson 1800 M Series tractors are designed with power users in mind, like contractors, growers and commercial operators. They come with features that enhance convenience and ease of operation to save you time and give you the versatility you need to handle any task your day serves up.
- CHOICE OF OPEN STATION OR CAB - Open station models are designed with wide, flat, unobstructed platform, while cab models offer exceptional visibility and quiet, climate-controller comfort. An optional deluxe cab also offers an air-suspension seat, premium radio with Bluetooth and overhead work lights.
- TURBOCHARGED DIESEL POWER - At the heart of every MF 1800 M Series tractor is a 1.83-liter 3-cylinder Iseki diesel engine. These engines are turbocharged for extra power, are liquid-cooled and offer direct fuel injection for high efficiency and exceptional fuel economy. They also provide the torque reserve that lets you lug down without stalling - and keep pace when the going gets tough.
- TORQUE RESERVE YOU NEED - MF 1800 M Series tractors provide the torque reserve that lets you lug down without stalling - and keep pace when the going gets tough. Extra power at lower RPM allows you to throttle back and run the engine at lower speeds, reducing noise and causing less wear and tear on your engine.
- YOUR TRANSMISSION, YOUR CHOICE - Choose between a rugged gear or hydrostatic transmission. The power shuttle gear transmission features four synchronized gears and three-speed ranges, giving you 12 forward and 12 reverse speeds. The power shuttle lets you find just the right speed for the job at hand - as low as 1/4 mile per hour for planting vegetables or moving fragile loads, and up to a brisk 15 mph transport speed. If your jobs are primarily mowing or other tasks where consistent operating speeds are needed, the power shuttle makes for a great choice.
- GLOW PLUGS - Glow plugs come standard, so you get sure-fire cold starts on those bitterly cold mornings when you have cattle to feed or snow to remove.