2023 MF 5S - Massey Ferguson
Move into a new era of possibilities
Simply the best-in-class tractor between 115 HP and 145 HP, the Massey Ferguson 5S Series offers a choice of three models with an upgraded design incorporating the iconic sabre styling.
Agile and nimble, it offers best-in-class visibility combined with excellent maneuverability from its tight, 13-foot turning radius.
Delivering great performance, the MF 5S Series combines economy with high levels of comfort and control along with a wide choice of equipment and options to suit all applications.
Built to tackle all the challenges and tasks on your farm efficiently and economically, the MF 5S Series is indisputably the first choice for dairy, hay and livestock operations.
- LOW OPERATING COSTS - AGCO Power 4-cylinder 4.4 liter engine is compliant with Tier 4 Final emissions using the compact All-in-One (DOC+SCR+SC) after-treatment system. All models delier more power with reduced fuel and DEF consumption. An electronic wastegate turbocharger further improves performance and reduces emissions. Also cutting costs and fuel consumption are the Super Eco transmission for roadwork, Eco PTO speed and automatic low idle engine speed.
- EFFICIENT DRIVELINES DELIVER HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY - Proven transmission technology: Dyna-4 (16x16) with Speedmatching or Dyna-6 (24x24) with AutoDrive for automatic shifting. Super Eco operation attains 25 mph at a low 1,530rpm helping to significantly cut fuel consumption and increase driving comfort. Perfect engine and transmission partnership for maximum outputs.
- EQUIPPED TO WORK FASTER WITH THE WIDEST IMPLEMENTS - A wide choice of hydraulic systems deliver flowrates from 15 GPM to 29 GPM from open center or closed center load sensing systems.
- A PERFECT LOADER PARTNER - Best-in-class visibility, down to just 13 feet ahead of the tractor, over the slim dashboard and narrow steep-nose hood, combines with great maneuverability and a choice of three hydraulic systems to provide exceptional pressure, flow and response. Left-hand Power Control lever changes direction, shifts speeds and selects neutral, while a choice of joysticks operate the loader, as well as change direction and speeds, MF 5S tractors are available with factory-fitted loader or to be ordered loader ready, just requiring the mounting of the loader arms and implement.
- ULTIMATE COMFORT FOR A MORE PRODUCTIVE WORKING DAY - Wide choice of options between the Classic and Deluxe models - all equipped with a comfortable quiet, cool cab with simple efficient suspension. Easy to access cab offers the best visibility on the market from its large glass area and steep hood with unrivalled visibility, down to just 13 feet ahead of the tractor. New front axle suspension further improves comfort. New, intuitive Datatronic 5 console (standard on Deluxe models) delivers the information you need to manage and control all tractor's functions. New armrest and perfect ergonomics mean all controls fall easily to hand for effortless operation.
- STRAIGHTFORWARD FUSE TECHNOLOGY FOR MORE ACCURACY • MF Guide offers sub-metre and centimetre accuracy improving economy by reducing overlaps with a choice of Novatel or Trimble receivers and correctional signals. • MF Section Control minimises overlaps by 12% controlling sections, while MF Rate Control adjusts the application rate on the move, saving precious inputs. • MF Connect telemetry helps you manage fleet performance by remotely accessing machine data in real time to monitor and analyse operating information from your MF 5S. • MF TaskDoc™M and MF TaskDocTM Pro create and securely transfer detailed job
records between the field and office. • Datatronic 5, 9in touch-
screen terminal for tractor functions, ISOBUS, MF Guide, MF
Section Control and MF Rate Control, with intuitive operation to deliver more precise farming. • Optional Fieldstar 5 terminal provides the convenience of another touch-screen display
creating an easy to use precision farming package.
- LOW REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE COST - Long, 600hr, engine maintenance interval cuts the cost of ownership.
Availability Brochure Style Agricultural Tractors Engine Manufacturer AGCO Power™ Engine Type 4-cyl, 4.4 L Horsepower Max: 115 HP to 145 HP Transmission Dyna-VT