E1050 - E Series Engines - Briggs & Stratton
Reliable performance. Exceptional value.
Ideal for smaller acreage lawns, our E Series riding mower engines are powerful, yet lightweight. Their performance-enhancing features deliver more than you’d expect, at a great value.
- Advanced Debris Management – Helps our engines run cleaner and longer by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris, providing a longer life.
- AVS® Anti-Vibration System – Counterbalanced internal components give you a smoother ride and save wear and tear on your engine, your equipment – and you.
- Splash Lubrication System – As the engine is running, a spinning gear with paddles slings oil on critical components for vital lubrication and reduced wear.
- Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Model Number: 21R7
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 10.5
- Engine Displacement (cc): 344
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: True
- Length (in): 17.8
- Width (in): 15.5
- Height (in): 12.9
- Weight (lbs): 66
- Bore (in): 3.44
- Stroke (in): 2.26
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.7 (optional)
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Starter: Electric Start, Recoil Optional
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: Optional
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional