EX1900 Durable - EX Series Engines - Briggs & Stratton
Efficient and durable performance.
With more power and features, our EX Series riding mower engines give you the performance you need. The lubrication system extends engine life, and includes a standard oil filter and oil pump to push clean oil to critical components. Make starting easier – just like a car – with our optional no choke technology.
- Advanced Debris Management System – Helps our engines run cleaner and longer by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris, providing a longer life.
- AVS® Anti-Vibration System - Gives you a smoother ride, saving wear and tear on your engine, your equipment and you.
- Optional ReadyStart® for Ride for easy, automotive-style starting.
- Model Number: 33R8
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 19
- Engine Displacement (cc): 540
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: True
- Length (in): 18.9
- Width (in): 16.2
- Height (in): 12.9
- Weight (lbs): 77
- Bore (in): 3.70
- Stroke (in): 3.06
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 48
- Lubrication System: Partial Lubrication System
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: Optional
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional