EX625 - EX Series Engines - Briggs & Stratton
Power and performance made easy.
With more power levels and two Briggs & Stratton innovations, our EX Series push mower engines are both easier to start and easier to maintain. There’s no need to prime or choke; just pull the rope or turn the key to get started. Special engineering allows these engines to run their full life without ever needing an oil change. No hassle, no mess. Just easy.
- No oil changes needed – just add oil as needed and go with Just Check & Add™.
- Easy, one-step starting with ReadyStart®.
- Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Model Number: 093J
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 6.25
- Engine Displacement (cc): 150
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: True
- Length (in): 13.8
- Width (in): 12.2
- Height (in): 9.6
- Weight (lbs): 17
- Bore (in): 2.58
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.2
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A