EXi2000 - EXi Series Engines - Briggs & Stratton
Higher power, performance and durability.
Our EXi Series V-Twin riding mower engines are all about performance. The V-Twin design delivers more power, is naturally balanced for less vibration, and runs cooler and cleaner thanks to its full pressure lubrication system and advanced air filtering. It all adds up to less wear on components for longer life and reduced maintenance. Want more? Choose our ReadyStart® for Ride option to start your mower as easily as a car – just turn the key or push the button and go.
- Advanced Debris Management System – Helps our engines run cleaner and longer by deflecting and ejecting grass and debris, providing a longer life.
- Full Pressure Lubrication System – Continuously feeds oil through the premium oil filter and crank pin bearing for enhanced durability and longer engine life.
- Optional no choke starting.
- Model Number: 40R8
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 20
- Engine Displacement (cc): 656
- Number of Cylinders: V-Twin
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: True
- Length (in): 19.1
- Width (in): 18.2
- Height (in): 14.3
- Weight (lbs): 84
- Bore (in): 2.97
- Stroke (in): 2.89
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): N/A
- Oil Capacity (oz): 64
- Lubrication System: Full Pressure Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Standard
- Starter: Electric Start
- Air Filter: Cartridge Air Cleaner with Advanced Debris Management
- Muffler: N/A
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional