PXi850 - PXi Series Engines - Briggs & Stratton
Professional features. Homeowner friendly.
Maximize the performance of your equipment with our top-of-the-line PXi Series push mower engines. They’re the most powerful we offer and include professional-grade components to handle the toughest jobs, season after season. Our ReadyStart® starting technology for easy, 1-step starting comes standard, and you can enhance your mowing experience with our noise-reducing technology that’s up to 50% quieter.**
- Easy, no prime, no choke starting.
- Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Noise-reducing Quiet Power Technology® (optional).
- Model Number: 121R
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 8.5
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- OHV Engine: True
- Length (in): 15.8
- Width (in): 12.8
- Height (in): 9.4
- Weight (lbs): 24.3
- Bore (in): 2.69
- Stroke (in): 2.04
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.27
- Oil Capacity (oz): 18
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Oil Filter: Optional
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Commercial-Grade Air Cleaner
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: Optional